Terms and Conditions
Use of the Website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. Therefore, we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- When using this website, you shall not post or send to or from this website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents, is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offense, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom.
- We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage of whatever nature (direct, indirect, consequential, or other) which may arise as a result of your use of this website, or from your use of the information on this site. This includes any loss, damage, or expense arising from, but not limited to, any defect, error, imperfection, fault, mistake, or inaccuracy with this website, its contents or associated services, or due to any unavailability of the site or any part thereof or any contents or associated services.
- We are not a law firm and we do not provide legal advice. The information provided on our website is for general guidance on your rights and responsibilities and is not legal advice.
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and any disputes will be decided only by the courts of England and Wales.
This document was last updated on [Date].
Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our terms and conditions. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.